• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Minneapolis

ecrogers

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone had any gear/axle work done in the Minneapolis area?

Or even better, is anyone good at this stuff and willing to help an amateur for Beer/Booze/Food and maybe some dinero?

Any help would be appreciated,
Eric

Perhaps the MWC should put forth a motion to open up a NAXJA sponsored wrench shop.

Payments made in the effect of beer, food, hugs, kisses, reacharounds, and immediate comraderie acceptance.

Be sure to replace your speedo gear, so your mileage doesn't vary TOO much, after you do those gears and bigger tires.

:speepin:

BajaXJ92 said:
Perhaps the MWC should put forth a motion to open up a NAXJA sponsored wrench shop.

Payments made in the effect of beer, food, hugs, kisses, reacharounds, and immediate comraderie acceptance.

Be sure to replace your speedo gear, so your mileage doesn't vary TOO much, after you do those gears and bigger tires.

:speepin:

Would you come out to play? There's a pretty cool warehouse type building for sale near me...

Lawn Cher' said:
Would you come out to play? There's a pretty cool warehouse type building for sale near me...

I don't wrench.

I'd make a great model for the shop's billboard....

....or better yet, pivot man for the circle-jerk.

rotation varying, naturally.

BajaXJ92 said:
I'd make a great model for the shop's billboard....
Uhh .. uhh ... Baja. personally, ... [Jack Nicholson voice] ... "You just don't do it for me".

Back