• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midwest Craig's list Thread

free comanche shortbed liner

late model sienna fender for $20.

If I was closer than 3 hours I'd go get that bedliner just because it wraps over the bedrails.

nevermind. Couldn't pass those up, looks like I'm taking a trip. Saves me from repainting a fender, and snagged me a new bedliner that covers the bed rails.

Last edited:
If that is a real ad...

It has already been sold or will be sold shortly...

even for a 5.4 that's a great price with those miles and cc 4x4.

mac 'trade for a 96? lol' gyvr

I know that area well. That said, something is fishy

Hey that reminds me.. There is a place not far from me that sells military trailers. If anyone is specifically looking for one get at me and I can get you the contact info. I drive by the place a few times a week for work.
Is it a Military surplus location? If so they probably have some pretty sweet stuff in there.

Is it a Military surplus location? If so they probably have some pretty sweet stuff in there.
No.. they just have a few of the M series trailers there. The place is in Zanesville, OH. However IIRC there is a place down there that does sell military surplus. They don't sell big things like vehicles or whatnot, but they have small stuff like packs, MREs, ammo cans, ect...

Back