• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MICHIGAN ROLL CALL

New member, Ann Arbor. Seeing quite a few nice XJs in this small town of mine. Makes me smile.
snow.jpg

I live between detroit and monroe michigan . I have been looking to get together with some fellow wheelers anyone getting together soon? let me know thanks..... Sorry for the spelling i suck at math too...

HavenSOV said:
Skylar... Pretty sure I've seen you around A2... Still have family over there.

Nice Rig!

Thanks man! I might be headed up to B.C. to visit my long lost buddy who's come back from Texas.

Fore Wheeler said:
deep fried shit.

Is that anything like a deep fried Snickers?

About us Michiganders.....

+70°F and above Texans turn on the heat and unpack the thermal underwear. People in Michigan go swimming in the Lakes.

+60°F North Carolinians try to turn on the heat. People in Michigan plant gardens.

+50°F Californians shiver uncontrollably. People in Michigan sunbathe.

+40°F Italian & English cars won't start. People in Michigan drive with the windows down.

+32°F Distilled water freezes. Lake Superior 's water gets thicker.

+20°F Floridians don coats, thermal underwear, gloves and woolly hats. People in Michigan throw on a flannel shirt.

+10°F Philadelphia landlords finally turn up the heat. People in Michigan have the last cookout before it gets cold.

0°F People in Miami all die... Michiganders lick the flagpole.

-20°F Californians fly away to Mexico . People in Michigan get out their winter coats.

-40°F Hollywood disintegrates. The Girl Scouts in Michigan are selling cookies door to door.

-60°F Polar bears begin to evacuate the Arctic . Michigan Boy Scouts postpone "Winter Survival" classes until it gets cold enough.

-80°F Mt. St. Helen's freezes. People in Michigan rent some videos.

-100°F Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. Michiganders get frustrated because they can't thaw the keg.

-297°F Microbial life no longer survives on dairy products. Cows in Michigan complain about farmers with cold hands.

-460°F All atomic motion stops (absolute zero in the Kelvin scale). People in Michigan start saying, "Cold 'nuff for ya?"

-500°F Hell freezes over. The Lions win the Super Bowl!

Back