• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet n Greet/GEARS....Party?? dates changed...

My bosses wife's mom is going to be in town and she hasn't seen her in over 5 years. So they asked that i swap weekends, i may be able to get 5 days instead of 4 so we can do more beer drinkin :)

OMG its horrid....makein me wait another week to get my frontend done...reminds me of a girl i once new...lmao

Well Rich you know what my wife anwser is... lmao.

See you guys there. Not in the XJ but atleast the Dodge is 4X4.

rodger, We are still haveing a work day if u can make it to both weekends...that goes to all of u....

Well all.....this sucks. I work for the state now and getting those original 2 days off was hard enough. So its all your fault Flores.:jester::jester:... but it's OK we still like you. We are still doing work on the 15th and 16th that I was going to do on that day anyways. So, all are still welcome to come down the 15 and 16 still as we are still doing a wrench weekend but no gears till the weekend after..

I need 4.10s in my D30 for the MJ, but I know as soon as I pay for a set, another set will show up in the junkyard! and I already have a set, Its just in a D30 that also full of watery gear lube!

Back