• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet & greet / build party sat 7/14 in sj

knucklehead 61

NAXJA Forum User
shark mark wants to do about a half million things to his rig before sierrafest.
the weirdo wants to do a few things to his rig as well.
i need to do lots of stuff to both of my rigs since i keep trying to destroy them.

so, the fun factory will be open for business at 8:00 am & stay open until i get bored & kick everyone out, which will be late evening. :laugh:

if anyone wants to come over & help, hang out, or just make fun of us while we do the heavy lifting that would be cool.

bring your own beer & food or snacks to share.

pm for directions if you have not been here before.

THANK YOU TIM!!!! However, This is kinda short notice and would like to find a sitter for junior so I don't have to chase him around while we are trying to work.

Count me in. Probably won't be there until 11am or so.

you always show up late so i am used to it. :laugh:

but since you frequently redeem your tardiness with big bags of delicious taco bell nutrition :passgas:your always welcome at the fun factory. :wantyou:

i wish we were closer san jose for these sorts of things, that place sounds great....id be like a kid in a candy store.

Ok - i'm there but not until about 1:00. All I really need help with is cutting and folding the Lower Rear Qtr. Panels. once that is done I can put the rest of the bumper on myself. Gotta paint it again anyways :)

OH - and fabbing up a pole for my Trailer to hold a lantern or two.

See everyone tomorrow.

can we do one of these during the week? I get bored as hell after work during the week and would love to do some wrenching.

your pretty far from my shop, but you could always stop by as i am working in my shop almost every night trying to get the red p.o.s. ready for sierrafest.

your pretty far from my shop, but you could always stop by as i am working in my shop almost every night trying to get the red p.o.s. ready for sierrafest.

Here's a hint for those who want Tim's help: Bring Taco Bell - especially the Dorito Tacos. Tim works twice as fast if he knows there is Taco Bell to be had. Its like crack to him. I bet Tim could out-eat me at Taco Bell...and that is saying something.

Here's a hint for those who want Tim's help: Bring Taco Bell - especially the Dorito Tacos. Tim works twice as fast if he knows there is Taco Bell to be had. Its like crack to him. I bet Tim could out-eat me at Taco Bell...and that is saying something.

I can eat some tacos... Should we do, No i better not. :passgas:

i am still full from lunch yesterday!
thanks to everyone who stopped by.
we got some good work done, although i didn't get to do much on my rig, but i got a lot done on it last night & today. i am starting to worry if it will be ready for sierrafest or not.
i have a shit-ton of work still to do on it!

Hey guys....

Thanks for hosting Tim.

Turns out I got the Tendon and i'm going in for surgery on Thursday. MY FAULT for being a retard - LOL

~Mark

Hey guys....

Thanks for hosting Tim.

Turns out I got the Tendon and i'm going in for surgery on Thursday. MY FAULT for being a retard - LOL

~Mark

what happened?

Back