• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet & greet / build party in sj saturday april 12th

knucklehead 61

NAXJA Forum User
lets have a meet & greet / build party this Saturday April 12th at my house in san jose.

patrick (831xj) has some quarter panel armor to fabricate & install on his 2 door & i'll bend up some tube rub rails for them & weld them on.

we have a bbq we can fire up, or throw money in a pile & order pizzas or make a taco bell run.

the shop has a fridge to hold your liquid refreshments.

i'll open the shop by 8:30 & we can work until we get tired in the late afternoon.

stop by, work on your rig, lend a hand on someone else's rig, or just hang out, drink beerz & get in the way. (calling mr. ed! i keed, i keed!) :laugh:

if you have not been here before, pm me for address info. :repair:

I'll be passing through San Jose on my way to pick up parts. I'll swing by to say what's up and meet people.

Dangurs! I have kids tball game. Hey take picks of that armor install though. I may be using the same armor assuming rustys doesn't come out with a two door version of there fenders soon. (I was told its in the works)

Gents & Ladies- is my dumbass in the wrong chapter. In all seriousness. See a ton of y'all seem to be in same area. I'm 8 hrs from San Jose. In Vegas. This meet/greet BBQ and work on rigs sounds super legit. I want that, but in Vegas! Lol. Anyone know any Vegas jeepers

Back