• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet and greet

thats too bad maybe see you on a trail some time.

so for those of us going im gona be there around noon in a stock looking white 2 door xj

I'll show. Sure hope there is more than one other guy going. Driving from Auburn to Lynwood in my XJ aint cheap. Like to meet a few locals, at least. Gold 99 XJ 4" lift...

I'll head over there
Red F250 and a Naxja sweater.

yes?

I'm out, Jeep decided to let the cooling system exploded in multiple areas yesterday on the way to Puyallup. Sigh.

Sooo is anyone going?

picts or it didnt happen!!!!

oh w8
mailgooglecom8403305840.jpg

I ended up buying a mig welder and looking at an xj for sale.

ooo a welder. what kind do you get? i got a older miller 200

Lincoln 180c I can't wait to start burning crap. would be cool to have a dual voltage miller but that's to rich for my blood.
and the Jeep is a really clean 90 I'll have more details when I pick it up in 15 min :D

nice

ya its not so much what you know, more who you know. i paid 500 and got a bunch extras(3 spools of wire and a aluminum gun)

90 XJ laredo 4dr 160k miles previously owned and welllll maintained by an old guy who gave it to his grandson the water pump went out and I got it for 500.

4b068a82.jpg

I think I'll keep this one :D

nice xj. if you ever need a second set of hands let me know

Will do, I'll probably post up when I'm ready for the stroker swap. I have to get re-motivated and start working on the head some more.

so this the one you wanted a lift and tires fer?

It is now :D I knew I was going to keep one eventually and I don't see me finding one in better condition for 500.

Basically it only gets worked on when my dad goes into town which is like once every two months. He's going to get started on the frame rails next week.
Right now the plan is get the frame/links done and haul it up here and I'll try to finish it.

Back