• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet and greet

Im down for this. Is there a certain day or time that we would be meeting up next weekend??

i was thinking sat the 3rd. and it sounds like there is a g2g at tahuya

hey i dont know how ya'll feel about this but we've got a few guys running to tahuya on that weekend for a full weekend run and if you interested it could be a meet and greet run? maybe, just a suggestion. if ya'll are interested we are going to be leaving on the 830am ferry from seattle, would be fun i think. its up to you guys though i dont wanna hijack anyone lol

well if you were asking for my addy we will be meeting in lake stevens at the tom thumb 76 which is off of 20th st ne. just take highway 2 from I5 then follow the 20th st ne exit and tom thumb is on your left after a couple miles. if you werent asking for my addy i need one to, id like to show up for a meet and greet.

ya i planing not wheeling as well. but if people want to go wheeling afterwords that's up to them

im a go was thinking noon ish. half price pizza

I might go but it doesnt look like to many people are interested.

I shall try'n make it out. Moving this weekend and next, so I may not make it. But I shall try :)

I'll be at work just down the street.

hah

~Scott

im still goin, got a few of my not so Internets savvy friends going to

Just found the wifey has to work, So Im a need to stay home with the boy and the infant. Sorry guys hope you have a good turnout and have fun

Back