• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet Dec 7th

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
My house, about 6-7:00 PM.

Welcome our favorite Utard, Dr Moab to the MWC.

Homebrew will be served, we can order some pizzas or just have snacks, whatever works...

Post up if you can make it, and PM me for directions if you need them.

:cheers:

My birthday party?

Haleyes said:
My birthday party?

If you show up, then yes, it will be!

lesslimited said:
If you show up, then yes, it will be!

I wish I could!
I'm pinching pennies until Oct. though. Outings will be few and far between for me.

Hale

lesslimited said:
My house, about 6-7:00 PM.

Welcome our favorite Utard, Dr Moab to the MWC.

Homebrew will be served, we can order some pizzas or just have snacks, whatever works...

Post up if you can make it, and PM me for directions if you need them.

:cheers:
Uh, really, you don't have to stretch the truth that far.

Looking forward to meeting you guys though....even you Rev. :D

alwaysready said:
I might try and make it
I'll have to see how this next week goes....

Drive your Shelby, so Lar and I can drool on it :D

IntrepidXJ said:
I guess that I have to go....or else Ryan and Nanette might not make it there.

They will get to see the joys of taking 294 South on a Friday after work :)
All depends on if you get my paperwork to me by next week so I can get a permit to drive.

You forget what I do for a living...I can find pretty much anything with good directions.... Oh and I have been on 294 many many many times.

I was really hoping I wouldn't have a reason to come back to the Greater Chicago area.

Oh well, I guess you guys(and a new jeep) are worth it.

DrMoab said:
All depends on if you get my paperwork to me by next week so I can get a permit to drive.

You forget what I do for a living...I can find pretty much anything with good directions.... Oh and I have been on 294 many many many times.

I was really hoping I wouldn't have a reason to come back to the Greater Chicago area.

Oh well, I guess you guys(and a new jeep) are worth it.

Bah, you don't need no stinkin' paperwork. I drove an XJ from Boston back to Indy with no plates at all, just the title and bill of sale in the glovebox. Never got stopped, even after going through an EzPass booth at the tolls without realizing (and not paying) :doh:

IntrepidXJ said:
but did you buy it 2+ weeks before driving it back?

Not quite that long, I bought it on eBay a week prior to making the flight out.

Wish I could make it up there for the M&G, but that's finals week. No travel for me.

Amazingly enough, I blasted through this afternoon on 294 with no issues to speak of. Hit the IN/IL state line just before 5:00 PM.

jeeplas said:
Please!!!!!! Can I drive it?!!!??!! Please!!!??
Hate to spoil but it is a clone. I would rather drive a clone that i can actually drive, and beat on and not worry about stone chips, than a real one.. it eventually will have a fuel injected 347 in it.... ( stroked 302) but for now it still has the original 67 289 in it..
and it a good from 10 feet car..

this is my current project
p68791_large+Factory_Five_Cobra_Replica+Blue_Passenger_Side.jpg

Back to topic..
well the lift kit is on the t-case drop ended with my largest extractor broken in one of the bolts
so off to menards for carbides to drill that out.
I am going to try and make it out...
I'll pm you for directions...
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/michelleydrake/365ea4fa.jpg

Back