• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May 17th run and shooting session

I'll be passing through your neck of the woods around 10:00pm. Assuming I get off work early around 9:00 as I hope I will.

I'm hoping to leave my neck of the woods no later than 5pm :D

But if I happen to still be around I'll let ya know

Jerry and I are leaving Layton area around 2:30-3. We could stop at the TA or Flying J there near Stansbury if anyone will be heading out around then. We should be there by 4pm.
(Or we could meet up in Delle if that makes more sense.)

Or we could meet at the rest area/ view point right off I80 just west of the 201? Easy access on and off 80

For those who will not be camping, do you want to meet at the rest area Derek mentioned and continue from there? Or do you want to get breakfast at the Tooele exit and meet at one of the eateries there? Timing, no breakfast meet at the rest area around 8:30 AM? If we opt for breakfast, 8:00 at a chosen restaurant?

Hope everyone can stand to be around us. We have been five days across the desert. The only bath we have had was soaking in a hot springs yesterday. I almost have dreadlocks.

I'll bring lots of febreeze :)

For anyone who wants to caravan out I'll be at the rest area/view area no later than 4:30. Shooting for 4 but I got an appointment that may not be done til 4. It'll ink take me 30 min to get there tho.

Last edited:
Hope everyone can stand to be around us. We have been five days across the desert. The only bath we have had was soaking in a hot springs yesterday. I almost have dreadlocks.

I'll bring extra ear plugs if anyone needs to use a set as nose plugs.

Have fun guys, this should be a fun outing. If I didn't have to use this weekend to make up for being out of town over mothers day weekend I'd be there. As always take a few pictures and share when you get home.

It may sound obvious, but don't forget your targets! I'll have some steel we can shoot at and a couple boxes to tape targets to.

Back