• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May 17th run and shooting session

dog_deer.jpg

So is it considered inhumane to kill them from a distance? I'm so confused, .44 mag is a helluva round, would tear a dear-dog in half (especially at short range).

Their deer are tiny. Like dogs.

Not really....the population has been thinned out. The state park deer are little.

Re: Re: May 17th run and shooting session

Catch anything on fire? :D

I ask them that all the time, can't wait for it to happen again. that was the coolest thing to ever happen to Herriman. Theres just something awesome about 100' flames rolling down a mountain like lava to multi-million dollar homes of rich assholes :)

Oh and I'm out now, just found out my daughter's final dance comp is the 17th.

Last edited:
I ask them that all the time, can't wait for it to happen again. that was the coolest thing to ever happen to Herriman. Theres just something awesome about 100' flames rolling down a mountain like lava to multi-million dollar homes of rich assholes :)

That's pretty messed up. I don't like rich assholes either but unless you are a rapist or child molester, nobody deserves to lose their house in a fire.

Re: Re: May 17th run and shooting session

That's pretty messed up. I don't like rich assholes either but unless you are a rapist or child molester, nobody deserves to lose their house in a fire.

You haven't met the ones in herriman. If you have you'd think differently.

Still not the south valley. most are flocking down from your area because of crime. Or so they say.

If they were rich and decent people I'd think differently, but the majority of herriman is not. Just drive around it for 20 min you'll see.

But good job on taking the high road :thumbup:

Heh, guess I had just been there too long and had to many confrontations from stupid rich assholes that thought they owned that city. The only area really worth saving out there is around John's area, (western hunter) there are some good people over on that end.

But back on topic......bang bang plink pop bang boom errr wait booms aren't allowed on BLM land :)

Last edited:
Crime in fruit heights?? That's pretty funny!

I have a friend who was evacuated in that Heriman fire, it was interesting to hear him talk about having 5 min to grab what was most important to him. He's also a really cool guy - just sayin' ;)

Oh I was evacuated too, but it after I was sitting in the driveway with a cooler full of beer and a few bags of popcorn that they made me leave. I had a friend who was fighting the dancing flames with his sprinkler system and garden hose. His video is pretty cool.

And there is a few really cool people in herriman but not many.

Crime in fruit heights?? That's pretty funny!

I have a friend who was evacuated in that Heriman fire, it was interesting to hear him talk about having 5 min to grab what was most important to him. He's also a really cool guy - just sayin' ;)

I have twin brothers that were Kaysville cops. One was the assistant chief, the other the patrol Sgnt. Both retired now. You'd be surprised and disgusted if you knew half of what goes on in the richer part of our lite slice of heaven.

Ok guys. Here are the most detailed directions I can give.

Take I-80, go past the exit for Delle. The next exit is Exit 62. Take exit 62
At the top of the ramp make a right then a quick left on the paved frontage road. Follow this road 12.8 miles to the Wrathhall pass road (I think) and turn right (east)
I will leave some sort of naxja sign at this turn.

Go about a mile and a half to the top of the hill. Camp will be down in a hole off the right side of the road. Again I will leave a sign (or jeep or something) so you can find your way down into camp.

The coords for camp are...
N41 01.374 W112 53.781

I may come out and camp but leave Sat morning to get to a dance comp my daughter has. Last one for the summer yaay!

Who's heading out Friday evening? Wanna caravan?

Last edited:
Back