• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mastercraft Baja RS Seat

PaulJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know where in western Washington I could find a Mastercraft Baja RS to sit in before I bite the bullet and order one?

Pretty sure billybobs offroad in Edgewood still has one set up as a display. I sat in one while they welded my lca mounts on a year or so ago. It was very nice.

I found a Billy Bob's in Milton but they don't have a Mastercraft seat. I'm guessing this is the same Bill Bob's that you mention.

ya sorry they used to but its been a while since I was in there.

4 Wheel Parts Sells MasterCraft....
Usually each store has a few seats out on display.
I would call one of the two stores in Wa. State (if they're within your area) and see if they have one you could check out.

18121 Alderwood Mall Pkwy
Lynnwood, WA 98037
Manager: Michael Kelley
425-712-1366

7602 S Tacoma Way
Tacoma, WA 98409
Manager: Paul Barwick
253-476-1600

Yeah, I've already checked the 4 Wheel Parts stores here and in Portland and they all have the Rubicon seat on display but not the Baja.

Thanks, I called Northridge to be sure they still have it on the floor and they do. I'll have to visit them and sit in it.

Back