• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive

I just re-upped for another year. How could I pass up another year of ....

Grimm being a post whore. Will he make it to 10K posts this year?
Rick flaming at will. I find your posts very entertaining...although you have calmed down recently. You OK?
MJR spewing out XJ tech info with such articulation.
Tony turning into a rock crawler. I thought you were a desert racer amigo.
Santa being Santa.
HellBilly cranking out the BillyBars and quitting his day job to form BillyBars and Skids Inc.
RobertP working the crowd and remembering everyones names and being an overall nice guy.
and
BajaCurt just going to meet n greets and never to wheeling events....
No Wait...I promise that will change. Just need a little armor and I'm ready.

SoCal kicks butt. Come on you dark letter guys. NAXJA will save you so much in so many ways.

Just Joined, New Member...

I would not have my jeep if it wasn't for NAXJA!!!
You all showed me that the XJ makes a great jeep and helped me create it.

I hope to be around here for along time!
THANKZ ALL

Last edited:
4xSanta said:
If you folks aren't red or renew by the end of this month I will Crap in front of your tree on the morning of Dec.25 08 after eating my cookies ,is that being demanding?.....SANTA
damn santa can I renew again and get ya to crap in front of some one else's tree for me cuz I know some folks that can use a steeming pile of santa's cheer

4xSanta said:
If you folks aren't red or renew by the end of this month I will crap in front of your tree on the morning of Dec.25 08 after eating my cookies ,is that being demanding?.....SANTA

I knew it was you!!

My mom kept trying to tell me it was the dog!

:D

I can donate a brand new set of Plasma Super White "H-4" headlight bulbs. They can be used when you do a sealed beam conversion. There like $40.00 in the stores.

h4_bulbs.jpg

Last edited:
excellent Mr G! I'll put that down on the list and I can pull a random name for ya.

In before the lock!

Cuttin' it close but i made it for another year. :D

Back