• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive

Renewed for another year! Cash it tight nowadays, but gotta support the NAXJA family!

Sorry I wont be able to renew now. Broke and kids need shoes lol

Saki669, its time to go red.

So let's hear from non-members about why they arent paid members:
- due to cost/finances?
- political reasons?
- don't see the value?

djblade311 said:
So let's hear from non-members about why they arent paid members:
- due to cost/finances?
- political reasons?
- don't see the value?

everytime I plan on it my XJ blows something. Right now I'm waitin on a replacement radiator from DPG and have to pay a mechanic $$$$$$ to put it in. I think my XJ has been in the shop 1/3 of the time I've owned it. :flamemad:

blackhawk411 said:
everytime I plan on it my XJ blows something. Right now I'm waitin on a replacement radiator from DPG and have to pay a mechanic $$$$$$ to put it in. I think my XJ has been in the shop 1/3 of the time I've owned it. :flamemad:
I tell you what...when you get your radiator. Call me and I will put it in for you for free. I have installed quite a few. Then you can take the saved money, go red and STILL have money left over. PM Me for contact details

blackhawk411 said:

save the $$ from the mechanic and go red!!! between the info on this site, and the good people in this club there is NO reason your CJ should ever go to a mechanic again. anything that needs to be done to your jeep can be accomplished in your driveway or someone's close to you.

Just up'd for another year...

Back