• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 26th Southern NAC M&G Shady Maple Smorgasbord

i will be there.

rich you need to stop by my place while you are up here and see the buggy.

I'm thinking we'll make a day out of it...I can bring the Optima if you still want it..maybe come up in the AM and hang out a few hours, check out the project?
Rich

Ill be there with two people. I was at the market over the weekend. Anyone who is coming from rt 30 please note that rt 897 is closed at one part, so you would be better off taking 322 and picking up 897 to get there.

I'm hoping to make it there. My B-day is the following week and I'm not sure if my GF has plans for us/me that weekend or the next, I should sway her to one following one for her plans.

+2

Ashley and I will be there.

--Matt

I should be there might head out with Mr Egon

I'm thinking we'll make a day out of it...I can bring the Optima if you still want it..maybe come up in the AM and hang out a few hours, check out the project?
Rich

sounds like a good plan to me rich and yes I would still like to get the optima off of you.

Leslie and I might go... see how things run between now and then.

All your maple syrup are belong to me. im in

is everyone bringing their jeeps? or we just going to eat some grub and meet DITA?

Back