• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 26th Southern NAC M&G Shady Maple Smorgasbord

Well ..... I gotta work tomorrow so im effed.

sorry to hear that dita. I wanted to race my fiesta against your Z.

Im gonna be leaving in 10 min. see you all there. Ill have my D44 drums and the rustys skid.

Hope this isn't too short of notice, but I'm in.

Wheels up in a few minutes, the XJ (just freshly across 240K on the odo) and I will see you at the smorgasboard.

Rob

Parked in the back between the resteraunt and the farmers market. Its the only place with enough parking. I'm in my lexus if eveyone wants to meet back here.

We are waiting in the lobby. If anyone wants to meet up call me at 301-991-8022

Ditto - good seeing everyone.

Good seeing everyone and putting some more names to faces. Almost made it home but about 10 minutes out pulling out of a gas station the top bolt on the power steering pump sheered off. Got it to my buddy's house and got it towed home all of 5 miles. Gonna be a fun morning.

It was a good time today and it was nice seeing all again and also some new faces. Paul glad to hear you made it home but not the way you did. Good luck with it.

Well I have to say we should do it again soon.

Nice meeting everyone and a pretty good turnout, hopefully we can get an even better one next time. Keep your eye out for the next M&G announcement and pm me if you think you have a good location.

yea I enjoyed our little m&g today. I didn't enjoy the ticket I got on the way home. 70 in a 45. I told her the fiesta just looks like its going really fast, cause its so awesome. she was not amused.

Back