• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Main Dinner

I looked back and Mrs. Norma catered the meal for $18.00/plate. We bought meals for 60 people. We had food left over which was donated to the local soup kitchen where she also helps. This was after making plates for guys who were still on the trail.

Her meal was all inclusive and they provided everything and did everything including serving.

With more people coming, hopefully this can be negotiated down some. I don't know if it will get to $12 though.

No doubt but when the pizza place closed unexpectedly, we had to do something and everyone seemed to like the food.

David - get me the list of caterers please and I will start calling around and ask for menus and pricing.

What do we expect to have to feed? 100? 150? Those 4 rooms will only seat 144 pp.

We're friends Geoff....no worries.

It was pricy for sure but I will say it was good. The members only paid $10 for that meal. Talk about a membership perk!

Always the option to make incentives to the members...

mac 'and matching money to do it' gyvr

I received the files from The Harlan Center. They are word files. They're fairly small, so I'm going to put them in a separate thread here in the planning section, rather than fight with Google Docs.

David Bricker / SYR

I also reserved a podium and microphone. There is no charge for those, but I figured we may need it, so may as well know we have one available.

David Bricker / SYR

Do we have Mrs Norma set for the meal? A reminder might not hurt. We will also have to get a menu for what she will fix for us.

Guys are asking now. I'd say they want to know what to expect for the cost of the meal tickets.

Guys are asking now. I'd say they want to know what to expect for the cost of the meal tickets.

A good meal

mac 'and raffle' gyvr

They probably would have had a bit of an issue if it was going to be pizza. With Norma, you will eat and be full.

Can we ask Norma about a cake? Or make a cake in one of the cabins?

I was thinking about checking with someone to have one made with the event logo or an xj on it. If you guys can get it done through her that would be cool.

mac 'it is a bday party' gyvr

Back