• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Machine Shops in Colorado Springs

fangskate

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I am looking to have my 4.0 built into a stroker and have gotten a couple quotes from some machine shops around town. Geddes is likely who I'm gonna have do the work. They weren't the cheapest but have pretty good reviews from anything i can find. I am mostly looking to find out if any of you have had them do work for you and if you ever had any issues with it. Also open to suggestions or reccomendations of other shops to check out before I commit to Geddes because they don't offer a warranty on "perfermance Motors" which they consider the strokers to be. Thanks in advance.

....before I commit to Geddes because they don't offer a warranty on "perfermance Motors" which they consider the strokers to be. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, **** that.

Anyone reputable should cover their work given it can be proven their work caused the issue. If I tell you to bore out to X, deck it to Y, and I get something that turns out to have been bored out to A and decked to B, yeah...your fault.

I've read story after story of machine shops apparently doing engine work that have NO business doing it.

Yeah, **** that.

Anyone reputable should cover their work given it can be proven their work caused the issue. If I tell you to bore out to X, deck it to Y, and I get something that turns out to have been bored out to A and decked to B, yeah...your fault.

I've read story after story of machine shops apparently doing engine work that have NO business doing it.

I know for a fact he forgot one a bolt for a balance shaft on an evo motor. It made it a few blocks before it blew up. He doesn't warranty it because his work has not been great.

Back