• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G trail run- April 23 - ER

Thanks led I saw that... but these are brand new KM2s... :-( I will ride out then get 35s and some bead locks
post them up for sale! i bet you could sell them fast being brand new!
i sold my km2s and put that money toward my 35's.
now i have 35"s! :D:thumbup:

just a thought.

I'd be down for a night run as well, why not do both. :D

Seriously though, we could run them 1 direction in the morning and then the other direction in the evening.

This is pretty confusing guys........ When is the run? Early or late? and where is everyone meeting?

The plan is for a morning run up Saran/Eagle Rock. Meet at the Home Depot at 0830 (that's the AM for you civies) and unload/gather up. Then we head up the road to the trail.

Since some guys can't make the AM trip we were talking about also doing a night run after the GTG/MnG. I'm down for both as is the guy towing me down there.

To simplify things post up if you can make it and what run (AM, PM, or Both) you are participating in. If needed I'll start a new thread but I don't think it's really all that confusing.

Participants:
DutchVDub - Both (1 rig, 2 ppl)

Back