• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M & G Someplace in Greater LA

How is it that both you know Bricker's sleeping habits? Actually, I don't want to know.

I communicate with him frequently at 10pm - 12am to hash things out. He's based on the East Coast.

I communicate with him frequently at 10pm - 12am to hash things out. He's based on the East Coast.

yup.....he is a major night owl

Good genes boys.

Geez, I step away for a day, and the conversation degenerates to the gutter. Actually, with you guys, it takes far less than a day; more like 2 minutes.

Avery, I thought we were addressing Gomer crap on Friday? I'm fine with making it later. It can start at 7:00pm, for all I care. I just didn't know what time frame others want. If consensus is that 7:00pm is fine, I'm OK with that too.

And yes, it is not normal for me to be in bed before 2am local time. I say local time, 'cause I'm never sure what time zone I'm in.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR (Pacific, I think)

So, let's try this again. Since Avery had to throw a monkey wrench in the time, how about:

Place:
Clearmans Galley
http://clearmansgalley.com/

7215 N. Rosemead Blvd.
San Gabriel, CA
(626) 286-3075

Time:
Saturday, March 11th, 6:00pm until ??

Anyone else have an objection? I just want the most bodies there.

David Bricker / SYR - PHX (THEY don't even know what timezone they're in)

well, the calendar says i'm out, the girlfriends birthday is that weekend.

if you're in town thursday, i could be down for dinner.

well, the calendar says i'm out, the girlfriends birthday is that weekend.

if you're in town thursday, i could be down for dinner.

Not getting into Ontario until near 10:00pm at this point.

David Bricker / SYR - TUS

So what old folks home is this going to happen at?

Wish I could

Put on your glasses, and read above. Then, get out your walker, put it in the Jeep, and show up! I know 6:00pm is getting close to your bedtime, but make an exception.

David Bricker / SYR - TUS

How's he put his walker in the Jeep? He can't open the hatch.

I am sure he manages to get into the back to sleep with his blankie. There has to be a way he can get his walker into there.

Back