• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LUVMYJP rig is For Sale

JohnJohn said:
I have no idea... I paid $8500 for the Jeep, stock, with 60k on it. One owner previous...highway mile'r, between Denver and SantaFe.

I probably have 18,500 in it, total.

That sounds right I have close to 15k in mine.... When it got stolen I had to add up the reciepts ooops....

:wow:

XJEEPER said:
First Natl. LUVMYBANK .......go credit union.

Privately held company. I had to agree to a gag to get my severance...won't mention names here.

Credit Unions are great for consumers but are killing the banking industry. Non-Profits that DO make money. It's makes no sense to me why they are given so much rope by the Fed.

Now if anyone needs a loan to buy this Jeep...a Credit Union usually has great rates.

Some things I forgot

The bumper was the Tomken bumper with the Class III hitch. I cut that off the bumper, it has a full factory hitch...the one that runs the length of the gas tank.

Oh yeah it has a Tomken gas tank skid.

Ahh and I replace the fuel pump/filter in the tank about 10,000 miles ago.

It also has the metal tail light housings and rear LED lamps from ForMatt Fab

JohnJohn said:
I could put my life up for sale...naah. None of you guys have enough cash for that. :D

I still have my Mini Cooper...what else do I need?

O- figured you meant you were offering to pay us to take it.

PM inbound.

JohnJohn said:
She's gone...she left this morning...

:rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle:

I was happy with Dave. She is a good Jeep. Went to a good home.

Where'd your wife go to? :cool:

Back