• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lost Lake Run: Take Two

Re: Lost Lake Run January 4 and 5: (Canceled - No Snow)

Let's pick a date. Still gonna snow camp? There is still lots of snow up high im going lets do the first weekend in April my vote!!

I'm still in for giving this run another go. April 5/6 should work for me.

There's plenty of snow in the hills for some fun snow camping. Hopefully we get some good fresh snow in the meantime. Might have to do a few snow recon runs between now and then though. ;)

I'm still in for giving this run another go. April 5/6 should work for me.

There's plenty of snow in the hills for some fun snow camping. Hopefully we get some good fresh snow in the meantime. Might have to do a few snow recon runs between now and then though. ;)

I'm down for the recon run/runs let me know you got my number.

Alright guys, what's the plan for this?

I'm definitely out for camping for this weekend, but I'm still up for a day trip if others are. Should we see how far we can make it?

The snow level seems to be around 3000'. What elevation is Lost Lake?

Alright guys, what's the plan for this?

I'm definitely out for camping for this weekend, but I'm still up for a day trip if others are. Should we see how far we can make it?

The snow level seems to be around 3000'. What elevation is Lost Lake?

approx 3200-3400'

What are the logistics for departure time and place ? I assume the subway accross from lolo ? what time ?

I may actually make this... :eyes:

approx 3200-3400'

What are the logistics for departure time and place ? I assume the subway accross from lolo ? what time ?

I may actually make this... :eyes:
I've never been to this area before, just seeing if people are still interested in a Lost Lake snow run.

Seems like we might have enough for a small group. I nominate Rod for trail leader.

Back