• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for your used(or cheap) Jeepspeed parts

billy610

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I'm going to start building a XJ as a prerunner, but want to build it to jeepspeed specs for possible racing in the future. I already have a 4 seat prerunner buggy I built a few years ago, but think a Xj would be great to have for the times when the buggy isn't practical(trails/4x4) or when I need something street legal but can still have decent speed in the desert. I was a navigator in a class 1 car for a while in BITD and a sportsman buggy so I'm very aware of the cost of racing, hence the "possible racing in the future". Even jeepspeed will still cost a pretty penny.

I'm not dead set on long arm or short arm suspension, so if you have either for sale and it's from a jeepspeed approved vendor and a heavy duty version I may be interested. bascically if it can be used in jeepspeed (bracing/brackets/leafs/wheels etc) through it up here and I will take it off your hands if the price is right.

I was trying to add a pic of the buggy prerunner, but can't figure it out...

Xj's have decent speed in the desert? Um, no.

When you were with a class 1 team, did they give hand outs to people who have no idea what theyre getting into?

Thats right, they didnt. And neither will we.
Get a clue before you waste any money.

Ha nice responses, Cache thanks for the heads up...I've been checking over at jeepspeed every couple days.

So xcm who's looking for a handout?? And you have no effin clue what my offroad knowledge is ,and you have zero clue to my reasons are for wanting to build this type of vehicle.

You can PM me if you want to get into this!!

Two posts, and you're abusive to members? That's not exactly a perfect way to endear yourself to the group that is paying to support this club, and by extension this forum.

Your title to the very first post you made to this forum is "looking for your used (or cheap) Jeepspeed parts. That implies you're looking for folk's castoffs for free. Perhaps that is why you will likely receive a cool response to your request.

Nothing wrong with asking, but perhaps you've not chosen the most tactful way of going about it.

David Bricker / SYR

Whatever man, you pm me, i dont give a shit. BUT IF YOU DO build something, post up. But until then, check out the sub forum description, this is a tech thread, not post up the parts youve got for sale so i can casually look thru them, and pass.

The burden of buying parts is on you, YOU go look for parts.... just like all of us.

The audacity some people have, stumbling in here, asking for favors like he owns the place. :roflmao::moon:

See the part that says "if the price is right I'll take it off your hands"? That implies buying parts, Know where in there am I asking for handouts! And as far as being abusive towards xcm, I was not the first one to throw a stone.

The point to the post was to hopefully get people that have parts laying around and haven't made a for sale add to throw up what they want to sell...and it's worked, thank you to those that have pm'ed me with parts they want to sell.

What they were trying to say billy is having your first post, be in a tech section, asking to buy stuff, is very bad form.

wrong way to introduce yourself and the wrong place to do it.

Back