• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for wrecked Jeep XJ in AZ

talon39

NAXJA Forum User
Nearly any condition. Must have good 4x4 drivetrain and rebuildable 4.0 engine. I don't have a great deal to spend, but I will take the whole wreck off your hands just to get the parts I need.

az jeep

Hello I have a 1992 cherokee 2 door 5 speed black, It was my project but promotion at work leaves me little time. It has salvage tile. runs strong good cold a/c. Not pretty. I have a cage built for it and ready yo go in. $2500.00 for the car and another $800.00 if you want the cage.

Greg 602-757-2683

Actually I can get a pretty decent stock Cherokee for $2500.00. After all this is AZ, nothing rusts. I actually just Purchased a Imaculate 1990 Cherokee on ebay for 2050.00. I just want some extra 4wd parts and a second engine block and misc spare parts. Not looking for anything aftermarket. Just a stock XJ that is pretty much worthless except for parts. Body can be totalled. As long as it can be towed.

Back