• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for cheap theft deterrent

I believe the company is in South America...saw it on Xtream videos...
To prevent kidnappings and car jacking, they'll install flame throwers along the rockers. They use propane and shoot flames about 5'...roasting more than weinnies.

Osprey413 said:
How about an alarm that was hooked to a can of mace so when they broke into the car and tried to start it the mace would spray them in the face. Silent alarm, that when set off armed the mace, and when the engine turned over the mace would fire. The only hard part of the setup is routing the mace nozzle to shoot at the driver.

Or how about a pepper spray grenade.

YES!!!Man I like how you think!!
...or how bout rigging up a co2 canister with a remote trigger on the valve to suffocate the fools....?

I always preferred the silent alarm myself. Many inexpensive alarms can use a pager to alert you. I prefer no sirens, horns, etc... My pager goes off and my vehicle is almost instantly protected by S&W. :explosion

I don't want to kill them, just to immobilize and scare them. You could wire up a small electric motor that when the alarm went off it started to spool and pulled the pin out of a pepper spray grenade.

i like the air raid siren idea:D

Tinted windows keep the prying eyes away....

p13-1141841059.jpg

And a HK USP Compact .45...

p13-1139060159.jpg

j/k

Osprey413 said:
Or while we are at it, why don't we mount one of these on the roof... just for shits and giggles.

miniand4kcan.jpg

where in the hell did you get a mini gattling cannon????? Holy shit, I would give my left for one of those bad boys... look what terminator did with one

Would you like to borrow mine? Works for food and a spot on the bed/couch to rest.

RileyGrowl.jpg

RileygrowlII.jpg

RileyJan05.jpg

147# of lap dog. ;) :) Funny, never had a hint of a problem when my "buddie" tags along!

CW

It's not mine, I found it on the internet. However, my uncle has an old Ford Mutt from vietnam and he has a M60 mounted on top. Sorry no pics though.

Back