• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for another XJ

GregW

NAXJA Forum User
Looking a decent body wise XJ Doesnt need power train Prefer 2wd prefer no motor or trans. Also looking for 2wd front tube axle and dana44 for xj or mj. I have a new project in mind. Just trying to find something in Colorado. Any help is greatly appreciated

Greg

Have an 85 4 door 2.5l 5speed 4wd I may be letting go of. It WILL NOT pass smog, the guy I got it from tried to desmog it and made a mess of it. That's how I ended up with it, figured I'd get it running up here. Problem is no time to mess with it. Body is clean. Loaded interior, pwr windows, locks, mirrors - all work.

K, going to give it another go this week to get it running. Found a non smog carb this am. If it runs decent I'll keep it and drive it, 4 banger has to get better gas mileage around town that what I currently run around with. If it's a nogo, then it's outta here.

Check with "Grant" (Grant Barclay) and see if he still has his 2dr project. It was gutted and he fitted it with a very nice multi-point cage. No drive train, but sitting on axles so it can move. I wanted to buy it, but no room for another project. He may still have it and his asking price was very easy on the wallet.

I found a 92 sitting on the used car lot on Base Down i@ Peterson AFB in the Springs. It is white, 4dr, 6cy, auto. Nothing fancy, nor completely trashed out. It does have 197K on it. The guys asking price is 2,500 obo.

Here is the guys # 339-0620.

I am always out and about, so I find all kinds of XJ's down here.

Swabe~

Back