• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a good shop to buy

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
a shotgun from :D
Well, I'm looking for a place in OC to get a shotgun from. A place that has good prices and can sell me something that's not toot fancy, not too expensive, just something to stick into the closet by the door as "anti riot" gear ;)

Remi

There's the Stockade up on Westminster and Beach. They may have something used. Keep an eye on the Big 5 sale sheet. they often have 1300 Defenders and 870's on sale.

karstic said:
Remi

There's the Stockade up on Westminster and Beach. They may have something used. Keep an eye on the Big 5 sale sheet. they often have 1300 Defenders and 870's on sale.
There is?? I know there used to be a nice gunshop on GW towards the freeway, but I didn't know of one on Westminster and Beach.

Also any pointers as to what to get would be nice :D One of the guns I would like to get one of these days though (won't fit my current requirements though too much) is a Winchester.... but on the other hand ;)

Last edited:
Go to Turner's (not Dan) website. They list some pre-owned shotguns at pretty good prices.

Remi, theres a turners around the corner from where you work. You could buy and pick up from there pretty easily. Remington 870 'home defense' is a pretty standard shotgun, 3" shell capable, 18" barrel, composite stock, and a 7 shell tube that is expandable. If you w3ant to get silly, go for a benelli semi auto, home defense model, point and squeeze. It will fire as fast as your trigger finger.

Anyone else here concerned about Remi with a gun?

cracker said:
Anyone else here concerned about Remi with a gun?
:D :D :D :D :D

eric_clapton-i_shot_the_sheriff_s.jpg

:D :D :D

99xjache said:
go for a benelli semi auto, home defense model, point and squeeze. It will fire as fast as your trigger finger.

If your going to do it, do it right, get the benelli :patriot:

beretta xtrema 2 if you got the money, jk. Big 5 usually has deals as with turners, for 870's and the mossys. Check their ads weekly. You may want to try Ade's in orange. Hes a great guy to work with. If he doesnt have what your looking for he usually can get it.

Well, with that said. I'm just curious, how difficult(process, fees, etc) is it to acquire my Concealed Weapons Permit?

TheWarWagon said:
Well, with that said. I'm just curious, how difficult(process, fees, etc) is it to acquire my Concealed Weapons Permit?

Being in Riverside Co. its more or less impossible unless you have some insane reasons. Its much much easier to aqquire one in Orange Co.

As for Remi...Are you sure they'll let you have a gun? :shocked:

sintax said:
Being in Riverside Co. its more or less impossible unless you have some insane reasons. Its much much easier to aqquire one in Orange Co.

As for Remi...Are you sure they'll let you have a gun? :shocked:
They better :D I'll tell them that if they don't I'll shoot them ;)

Kejtar said:

So THATS the reason we have to wait 10 days to pick up after we buy!

Saying that is like telling the flight attendant on the late plane that if they dont take off, you light the bomb

Kejtar said:

I guess we are going to keep the Polich Duck comments on the down low now :dunno:

Mossberg 500 at Big 5. Put on some ghost ring sites and a speedstock that holds 4 more rounds. Load it with some low recoil slugs. It'll cure what ails ya!

Back