• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a good shop to buy

Kejtar said:
Thanks all... I should be picking up my new toy shortly ;)

Well, I picked up the 870 today and....... got the process going for another one. One thing that kind of sucks is the ammo on it is slightly more expensive but then on the other I liked the way the grip felt on it and I figured the feel is more important then the ammo price.

hit the local gun show and buy in bulk. get 1000 rounds for around $170 IIRC.
while your at it load up on bird shot for the 870. case price is always better. A couple thousand rounds extra for every gun you own cant be bad. Armegeddon she's a comin.

A

well, the eagle has landed... the eagle has landed

103yc6t.jpg

:D :D :D

Now I'm trying to decide where can I try it this weekend ;)

Kejtar said:
Now I'm trying to decide where can I try it this weekend ;)

Well, let us know so we can stay as far away as possible.

Try the firing line. Ill most likely be there on saturday or sunday. I can get you in half price if you want to share a lane or you can get your own for 18. Its 150 for a year membership. CM gun show is the first weekend in june.

olympic4x4tech said:
Try the firing line. Ill most likely be there on saturday or sunday. I can get you in half price if you want to share a lane or you can get your own for 18. Its 150 for a year membership. CM gun show is the first weekend in june.
When on Sat

NICE!!.

Here is mine ;)

mini_DSC00056.sized.jpg

haha I use EVERY excuse I can get to show off the blingness of that picture. Its almost as good as my icy hotness....

4life400.jpg

My buddy and I went to Evans last night and I went through a lot. Got a good hr of precision shooting. Tore the 8 ring out at 20 yrds with the sig on a few targets. Then ran a torture test on my XD, ran 500 rds of Speer HP trough it, 250 rds of Win White box and 250 rds of Win CleanNT through it at one setting. I had my buddy loading mags while i was shooting. Whole bunch of .357 sig casings got lef there last night.

I also popped in my 9mm conversion barrel RIGHT after, I finally got it fitting nice after playing home gunsmith for last week. It shot just about as well as my Sig. I was impressed.

sintax said:
My buddy and I went to Evans last night and I went through a lot. Got a good hr of precision shooting. Tore the 8 ring out at 20 yrds with the sig on a few targets. Then ran a torture test on my XD, ran 500 rds of Speer HP trough it, 250 rds of Win White box and 250 rds of Win CleanNT through it at one setting. I had my buddy loading mags while i was shooting. Whole bunch of .357 sig casings got lef there last night.

I also popped in my 9mm conversion barrel RIGHT after, I finally got it fitting nice after playing home gunsmith for last week. It shot just about as well as my Sig. I was impressed.
You got the xd 45 acp?

Kejtar said:
You got the xd 45 acp?

naw, i would not mind one though.

My XD is is a 4" service chambered in .357sig , I also have a 9mm conversion barrel for it.

sintax said:
naw, i would not mind one though.

My XD is is a 4" service chambered in .357sig , I also have a 9mm conversion barrel for it.
I'm hoping that they come out with a 3" barrel 45 cause that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeet :D

Back