• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look what I started today

Hey Rick,

what are you going to do with the roof rack, now that it won't fit?

I may be interested......

rpraterxj said:
3 days of desert heat and look what happens....

I guess I got some of the last pics of it whole...

so what are the plans?

It was that thin air up in Big Bear. He felt all light headed so je figured he'd lighten up the Jeep as well.

karstic said:
It was that thin air up in Big Bear. He felt all light headed so je figured he'd lighten up the Jeep as well.

i think a few fat tires might have had more to do with it than the air ;)

Jump This said:
I WILL HURT YOU if you don't take that back!!!!

:D

OK, I Take it back :looney: muahahahah

heycopy.jpg

You know, It dosen't look so bad...

Thats kinda' sexy! ;)

I'll offer the rack to my son first. He has been wanting me to build one for him.

It wasn't the Fat Tires...it was...well....it was....ummmmm.....okay, I'll say it.

IT WAS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE TIM'S!!
(and Ryans)

Besides, I need to build something every year. The house is done, the wife's dune buggy was finished last year, my buggy kicked some ass this season, so you see, It was the Jeep's turn!!

Oh BTW I AM NOT BUILDING A BUGGY!
(right Goat?)

Rick

uh oh. Desert air conditioning for the XJ? :) My wife doesnt like the thought of me making mine trail dedicated so chopping mine wont happen for a loooong time, until I roll it...

dont send another pic until yer done. I dont like anticipation. :p

Yesterday I spent the day with the wife, the whole Mother's Day thing, so I didn't get any work done on it. Today she is spending the day with our son so I got my butt up early and started pulling more parts off.
Somehow I managed to loose my Torx bit for removing the door hinges. I think it fell into an access hole in the A pillar. I need this perticular bit because its the only one that will give me enough room to remove the innermost screw.....:smsoap:
OH well, there is plenty of other work to do.

Rick

Jump This said:
Well YEAH...doesn't everybody?

:wave:
yah, but you borrowed it and never brought it back!! :dunno:

\\'anderer said:
Looks like he's trying to build his own Chevy Avalanche :laugh:

Nah.... it's Honda Ridgeline.....:confused1

Back