• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look at my locker pins.

If that's the only damage it's still usable if we file the surface flat but holy sh!t man how did it get effed up? It came to you like that right? Who did you buy it from?

Yeah, came like that from Performance Off Road Center. The box was a little beat up, but it doesn't look like fresh damage.

The Jeep Gods don't want me to have a locked geared front axle!!!

That is a machined surface, machined flat. That is no longer flat. IMHO

Just run a file over it, and it will be fine. Or, call them and get another one. I usually run a file over them when they are brand new just to remove some high spots that might be left over after the casting and machining work.

time to build a 60 with a detriot :) good excuse anyway

Just run a file over it, and it will be fine. Or, call them and get another one. I usually run a file over them when they are brand new just to remove some high spots that might be left over after the casting and machining work.
Yeah, that's what we'll do. Poor Tim is having some bad luck getting parts for this thing.

Well we got Tim hooked up finally and now he's sporting 4:56's and a new Aussie up front. The old one can be made usable and what will happen to it is top secret :eyes: stay tuned!

Well we got Tim hooked up finally and now he's sporting 4:56's and a new Aussie up front. The old one can be made usable and what will happen to it is top secret :eyes: stay tuned!
:yelclap:

ad for john..... John is the man... Very quality work, even with my 'bad luck' parts. He made em work and work they do.... Excellent attention to correct install. Anyone who may be waivering, don't. Money spent with John is well spent.

Thanks John, I had fun. See you soon!

ad for john..... John is the man... Very quality work, even with my 'bad luck' parts. He made em work and work they do.... Excellent attention to correct install. Anyone who may be waivering, don't. Money spent with John is well spent.

Thanks John, I had fun. See you soon!
Thanks Tim, glad to help.

Back