• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lonley

I vote for a bike...

Get a dual sport, that way you can still hit the dirt and get 60MPG.. They literally pay for themselves.

This is what I will be getting in a few weeks..

08wr250r_blue_1_87a79a06.jpg

Dual sports are nice, but I need to haul tools, lunch and gear to and from work, 5 days a week. Also, as a poor college student, I can't afford 2 vehicles. I'm looking into a Sidekick in CL right now. The Sidekick will also get me to and from he mountains alot cheaper.

I'm sure Waggy401 will enjoy the rig to the fullest. I still plan on wheeling with my XJ buddies no matter what vehicle I get, so I'll always have a love for the Cherokee.

Kyle Horvath said:
I gotta get something that gets better MPGs... I'll be driving 60 miles to work, and need a 30MPG vehicle.

Move.

Or get a different job.

120 mile round trip (I assume that's what you meant) just isn't worth it unless it's a REALLY good job.

And if it was that good a job, you should have been able to buy a beater-commuter and kept your XJ...

Two cents...

Robert

Mudderoy said:
What bumper and tire carrier is that?
I second this question.

dard1324 said:
I second this question.

I like the angle matching the rear window.

Robert 771 said:
Move.

Or get a different job.

120 mile round trip (I assume that's what you meant) just isn't worth it unless it's a REALLY good job.

And if it was that good a job, you should have been able to buy a beater-commuter and kept your XJ...

Two cents...

Robert
:wstupid:

Back