• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long's Ranch, Llano July 23

msrorysddad

NAXJA Forum User
There's a group of us goin out there for a get together. You guy's aare more than welcome. I'm hotel camping, but you are more than welcome to camp. Directions and park info can be googled Long's Ranch Wheelin. Holler at me if you need more info

Damn this sucks. I have to work that day.

Funny story: I've only been to long's once but it was when I was still kinda new to wheeling a few years back. Anyway, I was following chia out there and his friend that met us in Marble Falls was following me. Anyway, just like you'd expect from him, Chia is balls to the walls on the throttle. Just flying down the country roads right before the ranch, including catching air off of the cattle guards.

Anyway, we get there and Scott leaves his rig idling while he pays Mr. Long. When he gets back to his jeep, he notices that it's about to start overheating. He pops the hood and sees that his fancy dual electralite fans are cracked and rattling apart. He busted them up after flying over cattle guards and didn't get to wheel that day. I guess he did get some of his wheeling money back for being a rider instead of driver. Anyways, cool place and it's got a few hours of wheeling.

I'd like to go... need more info as I've never been.

Maybe someone will be at my BBQ this weekend that has been? That way I can find out more info... like camp or Motel?

Re: Long's Ranch, Llano July 23 I LOVE CLUBS!!! NEW PLANS HIDDEN FALLS.

Hey guys, the group That was going decided that Long's will not be where they go. Hidden Falls is now the new destination. I WILL be there, hopefully it will be easier for anyone else. I believe some in the club will be at Long's as well. For those that can a day trip to hidden falls does include showers and restrooms. Will an afternoon of wheelin is within the Austin area. Come on

Back