• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

long arms , clayton vs TNT

Iron rock has the worst set up I ever saw , the caster bracket is horrible , I installed a few o other people's and would never run that
but my friends cousins sisters boyfriends dads sisters brother in law ran the rubicon with it and won countless rti comps

for $600 can you really go wrong?
casteradjuster.jpg

I do like that 3 link but for same reasons I'm not getting a rock krawler kit , there is no crossmember with it

Poly 3-link with TnT belly pan. Biggest belly pan on the market with the most coverage, and no radius arm problems. Just awesome travel and handling.

Jeep-OC018.jpg

Jeep-OC011.jpg

Jeep-OC012.jpg

Jeep-OC014.jpg

2011-07-23_18-17-17_851-1.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

No unloading

CVclimb2.jpg

With the Clayton Pro series ALL the joints are the huge Johnny Joints. The other kit's come with the smaller upper joints.

I'm fairly certain that nobody has ever broken or bent a link either and with that Clayton comes with a life time warranty against bending or breaking their links !

Ultra4Build060.jpg

With the Clayton Pro series ALL the joints are the huge Johnny Joints. The other kit's come with the smaller upper joints.

I'm fairly certain that nobody has ever broken or bent a link either and with that Clayton comes with a life time warranty against bending or breaking their links !

Ultra4Build060.jpg

Seen a few bent clayton arms and a bent rear truss his stuff is great but like everyone elses it ain't indestructable

My Poly kit has huge Johnny Joints for the upper and for the body side of the lowers. Axle side on the LCA's has a rubber bushing for a bit of cushion for street driving. The bushing looks brand new because it doesn't bind due to the JJ on the other side.

Plus I'd reinforce the crap out of that truss, it looks like it wants to bend just sitting there. I like not having the upper anywhere near the driveshaft also.

i go with clayton...im running their pro series 3 link and rear coil conversion.... im xj is run hard every day up at Rausch Creek ever weekend... two other park staff are running clayton long arms and so far no of us had any issues...

Back