• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LOL, TED

Hey ted.You have a update for us sir? Hope all is good. Please post up and let me know here or PM me if you like.

Thank you

I spoke to him yesterday and things were looking good. His mom may be coming home today. :cheers:

Hey ted.You have a update for us sir? Hope all is good. Please post up and let me know here or PM me if you like.

Thank you

Moms good had surgery on Sunday, they set and plated her femer on her left leg were the hip replacement is. She was up walking on Monday morning, and off morphine Tuesday. She comes home tonight when I spoke to her on the way to work they were drawing her last blood sample (for whateveer reason that they are doing it) and when the results come back later in the afternoon she will get to go home.

Peace
Ted

...drawing her last blood sample (for whateveer reason that they are doing it)....

I'm no doctor, but I believe they count the number of white blood cells to see if there is any indication of infection or rejection of the implant....

Hopefully mom's gonna be up and dancing a lil' jig soon... I wish her a speedy recovery......

Back