• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LOGO

I think the Texas flag is quite unique as it was an indepent country before it joined the USA, so a lot more went into the Texas flag than the state flags ever got in general.

Four flags is probably going to be too busy, and quite frankly I am not sure I have ever even seen any other state flags that I even recall.

Just my opinion.

Great work and input going on here, sounds like we are going to have a great logo soon.

another problem with all 4 state flags will be the cost of getting more colors on the sticker/t-shirts, etc... so unfortunately i don't think the flags will make it to the final version...

but having the 4 state area map outline should also give the chapter instant recognition... plus not a lot of colors to deal with...

i'm hoping to get some time at work today or the next to get some extra work done on it as well as search some of our resources for material...

Ecomike said:
I think the Texas flag is quite unique as it was an indepent country before it joined the USA, so a lot more went into the Texas flag than the state flags ever got in general.

I actually think the LA flag is the coolest one, but that could just be from years of staring at it. ;)

I'm sure rokclimbertx will come up with something, considering how amazing his rough drafts turned out!

On a related note, this may be a bit premature, but has anyone looked into what it takes to get shirts, stickers, etc. printed with the logo? Personally, I think CafePress is the best bet for our relatively low requirements. I would guess this is something the treasurer would manage, considering it involved financials.

I'll check on where my local club gets theirs. We choose to go single color white or black vinyl to keep the expenses down (stupid trees rub them off anyway).

Here's a teaser...
Oh and the website from above is www.esp-designs.com

LogoTease.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, that's not right is it... ok... here are some more examples of a totally new design i think everyone will like... i have added a tiny bit more but haven't uploaded to photobucket yet... but you'll get the idea... background color is just to show it against different t-shirt colors...

TXLAlogoWHTonBLU.jpg

TXLAlogoREDonBLK.jpg

TXLAlogoBLKonWHT.jpg

That is great! I agree on the blue, a darker shade would be better.

Just a reminder... the blue, black & white backgrounds are just testing what logo colors work with different color t-shirts... there's a version with black text also that i apparently didn't upload...

i"m guessing we won't do red t-shirts so the states will most likely stay red with black text like this... should work for all colors except red & black...

TXLAlogoBLKonRED.jpg

We'll want these available on Grey, white and Black T-shirts for sure. So I don't see any reason why all aren't acceptable.

Our window stickers will need to be a uniform color though.

ultimately i think having one logo that will work on those color shirts you mentioned is the best way to go... else we may incur extra costs if a second logo to accommodate certain color shirts is needed... and it may be necessary to not include either black or white shirts due to color elements

Red states eh? I'm not sure I want to be grouped with those guys.

Crimson would be best, on a cream shirt.

Boomer Sooner!

Back