• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LRRH

NAXJA Forum User
We used to have the nice "Location" feature to see when everyone posted. I noticed it's still in our user profiles....but not here when we view a post. I figured it would be over on the right near our post count etc.

Not a big deal..it was just nice to see. Makes some of the answer to certain questions make more sense.

LRRH said:
We used to have the nice "Location" feature to see when everyone posted. I noticed it's still in our user profiles....but not here when we view a post. I figured it would be over on the right near our post count etc.

Not a big deal..it was just nice to see. Makes some of the answer to certain questions make more sense.

Yes, I agree. Unfortunately, it is missing. We are looking at solutions, so it should return at some point. :)

Forum Fixer said:
Yes, I agree. Unfortunately, it is missing. We are looking at solutions, so it should return at some point. :)
cool. you guys running apache on the machine that hosts this...or the dreaded IIS??

LRRH said:
cool. you guys running apache on the machine that hosts this...or the dreaded IIS??
apache, or course. :) Dual Intel Xeon procs. php 4.3.3 and mysql (4.0.15-standard) are the basics.

kewl. I assumed so...but then again...these days...who knows......some people actually think IIS is a good product (hahaha!).

Anyhow...never worked with vBulletin before, but does it have mods in the same format or at least similar to YaBB and UBB?

Back