• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local So Cal guys interested in Maxxis tires Post here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jump This said:
I am interested in a set of 35" Crawlers....but saying they will be much cheaper.....what the heck does that mean? :D
I'm not a big fan of ambiguity (Cracker, did I spell that one right?) or making a commitment and not having delivery dates either...
I know you are trying to help us out here, but.....help us out here. :dunno:
Rick R :sunshine:
BTW If everyone is already buying 5, I will only need four!! :D

I like it that another business owner chimed in... I realize we all think alike in times like this. :D

cracker said:
40" on 17" rims Krawlers, competition compound for 5 tires

btw- a Krawler is a BFG

Paul S said:
X 2.

Paul

Jeezus, Cracker want's 4D's also? Whats the world coming to?

I am curious about some 37x12.50 16's though. Paul S., would you PM me please?

-Mike

-Mike

Last edited:
gcurtis said:
Okay, bump mine to 35" Crawlers.... Fark.

16x11.5x35x5... chit, here I go again.

um those dont exist.. the only size in a 16 on Creepys is

35x12.50x16

zjmikey said:
um those dont exist.. the only size in a 16 on Creepys is

35x12.50x16

And the 37x12.50 16...................

-Mike

Jump This said:
I am interested in a set of 35" Crawlers....but saying they will be much cheaper.....what the heck does that mean? :D
I'm not a big fan of ambiguity (Cracker, did I spell that one right?) or making a commitment and not having delivery dates either...
I know you are trying to help us out here, but.....help us out here. :dunno:
BTW If everyone is already buying 5, I will only need four!! :D

fine then dont buy them....

IT really doesnt matter to me..

I have an endorsement deal with Maxxis, I have been running their tires for the past 3 years and will continue to run their stuff as I have had great luck with their products and absolutely no complaints

Now, the ONLY reason why I am doing this is that I have had many members on this board ask me if I could use my "connections" at MAXXIS to score them a deal on some tires. I said I would check into it.

IS this a group buy??? NO, it is not. It is simply a commitment that I would check into it.

The reason why I dont have any pricing is that because the pricing is and will be based on qty's the more tires purchased, they lower the price.

I was curious to see how many people would be interested in it get an estimate.

Let me make a few suggestions for everyone.

If youa are not sure about this, then DO NOT DO IT.... I dont want to upset MY deal at Maxxis over someone flaking out.

If you drive your jeep as a Daily Driver, I would suggest purchasing the Bighorn Radials, NOT the creepy Crawlers as they will wear very quickly and will offer less than stellar daily driver performance.

I will CLOSE this thread the end of this week, get a total and email it to my connection at Maxxis to see how much of a discount, get a lead time and will then send the payment details to everyone, Once the order with Maxxis is placed, there will be NO add-ons,

I will let everyone know....

GSequoia said:
Just to clarify my previous wishy-washy post I'm in for 5 Bighorn Radials at 33 x 12.50 x 15.

Shouldn't you fix the mechanical stuff first before investing in tires?

zjmikey said:
fine then dont buy them....

Touchy Touchy!!
:D
Didn't want to get you upset!
I think its great that you are willing to
do this. People on this site have been known
to take care of thier own, and this is an example!:kissyou:

But....:D....I would think a call to your 'connection' would
give you and us an idea about what we are getting into.
But if that isn't the case, I can understand.
Thanks for the effort (and I mean it!)
Rick R:sunshine:
got any connections for MT/Rs? :D

Jump This said:
Touchy Touchy!!
:D
Didn't want to get you upset!
I think its great that you are willing to
do this. People on this site have been known
to take care of thier own, and this is an example!:kissyou:

But....:D....I would think a call to your 'connection' would
give you and us an idea about what we are getting into.
But if that isn't the case, I can understand.
Thanks for the effort (and I mean it!)
Rick R:sunshine:
got any connections for MT/Rs? :D

No not being touch, I just hate it when people make negative comments about things, especially when I am not doing this to make any profit at all... I am just doing it to help some people out that asked me to...

No I do not have any connections for MTR's... Only Maxxis...

You could alway get some bighorn radials if you want a tire that is basically the same as an MTR.. and they would be about 1/2 the price..

zjmikey said:
No not being touch, I just hate it when people make negative comments about things, especially when I am not doing this to make any profit at all... I am just doing it to help some people out that asked me to...

You could alway get some bighorn radials if you want a tire that is basically the same as an MTR.. and they would be about 1/2 the price..

Well then...I'm up for a set of Bighorns in the 35" variety. :D
I'll take five. And you can put that in ink!
And who said I was making any negative comments...touchy ass bastard!!:laugh:

zjmikey said:

Wha whaw what! 1/2 the price of an mt/r snaps put me in line for (4) 35" creepy crawlers in the 15" rim variety

is there any way you could make this an anual deal, i cant afford gas let alone tires right now but next year i want to get 5 35"X15 ( need the price before i can commit this year, i know it sucks but thats how it is with a big family)

O.K. guys, I will have pricing in the next day or so, I just got off the phone with Maxxis and they are going to do a "sponsorship" deal for us. This will be a factory direct deal .

I will have more details by Friday and we can get this finalized.

thanks for everyone being patient..

Thanks much Mike, what a way to hook up the socal crew, looking forward to the prices, how is this going to work as far as payment and pick-up? And if it is no trouble I would like to bump up to (6) bighorns 33/12.50/15 instead of 5, if not no problem, I will take what I can get.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back