• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

Phil Hanford
Wenatchee, WA
'98 Sport
RE 4.5 with 1" spacers and 5.5" shackles
C 8.25 w/ posi, HP30 w/ eaton locker
Both 4.56's
And a bunch of other stuff.

done.jpg

jeepinliberty.jpg

89, with zj 4.0liter/aw4/242

5" hybrid lift, worn out 33x14x15 boggers

and other schtufff

As it sits now: almost done with OD paint..
DSC03302.jpg

DSC03313.jpg

DSC03308.jpg

Chop Top (under costruction)

Wanted to post up some pictures of my never ending project of my 97 XJ. Just keep on adding more work for myself but you can never get enough cutting and welding and then cutting some more. So here's some picture of the chop top that I just did still under construction. Also working on the rear 4-link. Will update with pictures. Used to have a lot of picture witch I lost with my old PC where I had adjustable air suspension in the rear. Maybe I'll find some pics to post up here. Let me know what you guys think.

">

HOLY CRAP. its the one with the commander headlights.

do you realize how many damn forums your rig is posted on... questioning what headlights those are!

what are those? 33's? 35's?

Whats with the lights on the front, looks gay.

Chillax kid, he's a buddy of mine.

Re: Chop Top (under costruction)

Wanted to post up some pictures of my never ending project of my 97 XJ. Just keep on adding more work for myself but you can never get enough cutting and welding and then cutting some more. So here's some picture of the chop top that I just did still under construction. Also working on the rear 4-link. Will update with pictures. Used to have a lot of picture witch I lost with my old PC where I had adjustable air suspension in the rear. Maybe I'll find some pics to post up here. Let me know what you guys think.

>
Hey rockcrawler.. Who's longarm kit is that? Looks like TNT front arms.. what you have hiding in the backend there?
- Post up some pix of how you done your 4 links.. J/J's bottom & Rubi's Top or what? Pics, Pics & more Pics.. we'z all addicted to pics!

Build-On..:cheers:
.. BK

Back