• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

just another junker... traded a quad for it. bad ass quad though to be fair. first running jeep ive owned though, been fun so far!

for a quad. no matter what quad it was, you got a steal...

how much you want for the front bumper and winch?

actually they are both comin off eventually... dumb dumb before me didnt and shackles and hooked the cable to the bottom of the bumper... bent it of course and too dumb to figure out how to fix it. probably go with somethin more like the arb bull bar and not real sure about the smittybuilt winch. both will work for now but we'll see what happens.

actually they are both comin off eventually... dumb dumb before me didnt and shackles and hooked the cable to the bottom of the bumper... bent it of course and too dumb to figure out how to fix it. probably go with somethin more like the arb bull bar and not real sure about the smittybuilt winch. both will work for now but we'll see what happens.

when ever you end up selling it let me know im interested.

can we keep this on topic, start a thread or use PMs please.

before my current lift,
DSC01209.jpg

2" budget boost and 3.5" RE lift

Last edited:
I heart 4x4.

thebeast.jpg

4.5" RE kit SYE yadda yadda... 2" spacers. Detroit F+R. 33" BFGoodies. Rhino interior with drain plugs... I love drain plugs

DSC_0762.jpg

DSC_0712.jpg

DSC_0685.jpg

87 with a 4-5" lift, Live on Ft. Lewis, this is an awesome area for wheeling. This site is awesome but I never hve anything to post cause the search feature works so well. Alot of nice rigs up here too, See you on the trails.

IMG_2306.jpg

My name is Joe. I have a 97 XJ that I bought about 1.5 years ago with about 5" of lift from RE, 3.5" kit with blocks and spacers. Fenders are trimmed with a set of TJ flares on the front. Lockright locker in the rear, Chrysler 8 1/4, Rugged Ridge header, K/N cone filter with Rustys air tube and throttle body spacer, JCR Stage 3 front bumper, 2 IPF lights mounted on the front bumper, 2 core radiator with an extra tranny cooler mounted in front, and about a week ago I put a brand new set of MTR's with Kevlar on all 4 rims.
New rear bumper from Rigidco soon to come along with a few suspension upgrades.

Last edited:
Nice! I'd highly recommend getting the blocks replaced with some extended shackles though. The added axle wrap they cause is hard on the springs and they can break on the trail making for a possible long recovery.

IMG_2306.jpg

My name is Joe. I have a 97 XJ that I bought about 1.5 years ago with about 5" of lift from RE, 3.5" kit with blocks and spacers. Fenders are trimmed with a set of TJ flares on the front. Lockright locker in the rear, Chrysler 8 1/4, Rugged Ridge header, K/N cone filter with Rustys air tube and throttle body spacer, JCR Stage 3 front bumper, 2 IPF lights mounted on the front bumper, 2 core radiator with an extra tranny cooler mounted in front, and about a week ago I put a brand new set of MTR's with Kevlar on all 4 rims.
New rear bumper from Rigidco soon to come along with a few suspension upgrades.

Hey Joe, you and I chatted a while back about being neighbors on the Island. If you need a hand wrenching on anything let me know! Pretty sweet heep.

This is my 93 sport I bought a couple weeks back.
4.0l
aw4
np231
HP dana 30
chrysler 8.25
2inch BB
Aluminum wheels wrapped in 30inch tires.
jeepxj001.jpg

jeepxj002.jpg

Doing some urban wheeling in the yard, just checking flex.

Back