• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Little late for this post but who's going to the NJ Jeep association cruise night?

motoxpete

NAXJA Forum User
It's tonight at 6PM at the White Dot on rt 206 and 38

Here is the email
On Saturday June 26th at 6pm NJJA will be hosting a Cruise Night at White Dotte Electronics/Dairy Bar. We will have the RTI ramp so you can test your Jeeps flex and an inflatable movie screen with Jeep games to play for possible prizes. There will be great food to eat at White Dotte as well as Ice Cream. You can also come and check out other Jeeps/trucks along with getting all of your electronic needs taken care of. (CBs, radios, etc) Also for those interested we will be having a late night full moon ride at Wharton State Forest after the event. Hope to see everyone there as you are guaranteed to have a good time!

Since it's 5 min from home I'm deff going to be there. Prolly getting there around 7. Hope to see someone there
Pete

Ah damn I completely forgot about this or else I was gonna be there.

Back