• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Little Flex testin today

Rambo

NAXJA Forum User
Wanted to test out the new Jubicon lift and the new 6" lift skyjacker shocks. Just need to add 3 or 4 hockey pucks to each coil! I was very impressed with it!

IMGP1429.JPG

IMGP1428.JPG

IMGP1426.JPG

IMGP1424.JPG

He. He, that looks like coral.... Gotta love Florida. Do those arms have the skycrapper heims? You will be replacing them sooner then you think and it will be expensive!

what front bumper is that?

p.s. nice lookin jeep there!

That's not bad at all. I'm looking at an XJ that color down the street for sale. Good too know how they look with some extra goodies on them. What rear tire carrier are you running? What size tire as well?

thanks guys,

ghost, no hiems/or joint...:fuse: but thats what i got... hope to see you at the crawl, bring the bolts box! :D . yea the coral is all we got! nice beaches tho, dont hate!

256offroad, its a jcroffroad winch bumper...

XJ IT UP, the carrier is an oem tire carrier i found on a pre 96 i found at my u-pull it. (installed at jubicon express shop "my buddies house lol")
tires in the pic are 31x10.5x15. 33" and hockey pucks goin on today.

Good looking heep. I love it. Hope to see you at the crawl.

yellowxj said:
I thought that was supposed to be the wifes jeep??? Cant wait to see you at the crawl. :)
Don't we all use that excuse? Hows the spring hangers travis?

nice jeep! really like the front bumper too....and those almost look like TJ fogs?

Thank you. Now that I know what I'm looking for when I'm going to the junk yards. I really like the waythat looks. I was thinking about purchasing an upgraded rear bumper with a tire carrier on it, but that looks really nice and I'm sure that it would be cheaper.

Can I see some more detailed pics of the carrier? where it connects both on the swing and latch side? how large of a tire can you carry?

XJ IT UP said:
Thank you. Now that I know what I'm looking for when I'm going to the junk yards. I really like the waythat looks. I was thinking about purchasing an upgraded rear bumper with a tire carrier on it, but that looks really nice and I'm sure that it would be cheaper.

Can I see some more detailed pics of the carrier? where it connects both on the swing and latch side? how large of a tire can you carry?
I would not trust it with anything bigger then a 31. But it might handle and narrow 33.

pembroke pines, broward county

Update, 33's are on and decided to re-gear, now has 4.56's . never ending story....

also it seems my front d/s is too long, when and if both front wheels are at full droop, anyone ever encounter this? am i gonna push my transfercase out at full droop????

as far as the tire carrier, when you find it at the junk yard and you pull it, u will understand how to install it. just good measuring is all thats needed. cost me 8 bucks lol. i put my 33 on there and held it fine street wise....need to see how it handles the bumps offroading etc...

Back