• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

List of Locations for Chapter Meeting

ruggedjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, going thru 6 pages of ideas has released this information. This is location only, no time or day. From what i gathered, mid July and preferably on a weekend.

Here we go.

Upland
Rancho Cucamonga
Fullerton
Cal's dads place also Fullerton
Silverwood, Puddinstone, Perris
San Diego Lakes area
San Clemente
Skinner Lake
Corona
Riverside
Catalina*
Anaheim Campground
La Jolla Indian Reservation
Huntington Beach
Zuma Beach
Maui*
Ricks place and he provides all the beer :cheers:

Some folks said they wouldnt mind it anywhere between Bakersfield and chula vista, we also had a poll on how many miles you'd be willing to drive for a chapter meeting. Not sure if people are still as commited with gas prices today.

Now we should start narrowing it down.

-Mike
:D

*Not XJ friendly

Last edited:
Nice Ocean_jet...

Looks like we should narrow it down to these few areas, seem to be the most closely grouped/suggested.

n6310842_33160206_4661.jpg

EDIT: So i guess that would leave us with:

Puddingstone
Upland
Rancho Cuc.
Riverside
Perris
Corona
Anaheim Canyon RV Park
Fullerton

:dunno:

Last edited:
swbooking said:
Nice Ocean_jet...

Looks like we should narrow it down to these few areas, seem to be the most closely grouped/suggested.

n6310842_33160206_4661.jpg

EDIT: So i guess that would leave us with:

Puddingstone
Upland
Rancho Cuc.
Riverside
Perris
Corona
Anaheim Canyon RV Park
Fullerton

:dunno:
you forgot Ricks place! i think free beer warrants ANY driving distance!

Rick is going to regret this!

haha Yeah ill do it for the free beer :D

add Rick's Place to the list.

All I know is if we're going to Rick's place, there better be a trail run planned. I'm not driving to the 10th circle of Hell in the middle of the hot season unless wheelin' is involved. =)

Catalina is XJ friendly.

They filmed some Subaru press vids here in March. The Subies coudln't get through a couple routes that I know my XJ would have no problem with.

SanDiegoXJ said:
All I know is if we're going to Rick's place, there better be a trail run planned. I'm not driving to the 10th circle of Hell in the middle of the hot season unless wheelin' is involved. =)

:roflmao:

I was on the map, that would be the marker on the south east side!

Maz said:
Shall we break the norm and look for a place in Ventura county? It's much cooler over there in July.

Thats over 150 miles for a good chunk of the chapter..

OK here is my vote ...Woot
We should have the meeting at the peak of "Blowsand" in Ocotilla Wells its only bout 30 min past Rick's house and there is a gas station a restaraunt and a bar all within bout 5 min drive. not to mention u have to wheel for about 5 min to get there

WraithKWK said:
OK here is my vote ...Woot
We should have the meeting at the peak of "Blowsand" in Ocotilla Wells its only bout 30 min past Rick's house and there is a gas station a restaraunt and a bar all within bout 5 min drive. not to mention u have to wheel for about 5 min to get there

What about those people who's rigs are going to stay at home or arent street legal at all? :)

Back