• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

List of Locations for Chapter Meeting

If inland is that bad you guys can come over and ill turn the sprinklers out front on for you guys to run through. :D

Its not like were going to be outside, at most places we'll be inside a building where im sure it wont be bad.

OK, what the heck is San Diego lakes? I've been in SD for 26 years and I have no idea what that is. I know, I know, the MAJORITY of the chapter ain't near SD, but I'm just saying, who suggested that, and where is it? I looked at the map, and the marker is at el capitan reservoir. What's with that? I've been there once though.

For some reason, I've been to two chapter meetings at fudfuckers up by the MAJORITY.

How about Rawbrown's place, there always seams to be a keg or three of home brew on tap there :D.

mikedashg said:
OK, what the heck is San Diego lakes? .

Haha...

When I put that map together, I was wondering the same thing... so I just dropped the marker near one of those east county reservoirs.

Last edited:
Ryan's house isn't a bad idea. Near the coast, with a fresh batch of brew..

But lets get real, nobody in thier right mind will come on out to my place during the summer.

You guys decide, I'll decide then if I'm going to make the trip.
Gas hit $4.69 for regular over the weekend out here.

We still can think about LaJolla Indian reservation. Plenty of room, could even drive a honda there, a cold steam that we can inner tube down....

I think I'll go there anyway!

:cheers:

Your not to far for me.. So lets go to ricks place.. Rick do you have a cooler in your shop? I have a big cooler that the boss wants gone..I think it had a 2hp motor..

Last edited:
Yeah i just google mapped Riverside to Borrego Springs its 103 miles. Thats pretty far.

Its 153 miles from Torrance Grimm...

swbooking said:
Yeah i just google mapped Riverside to Borrego Springs its 103 miles. Thats pretty far.

Its 153 miles from Torrance Grimm...
i am willing to drive that far for FREE BEER and i want a ride in Rick's buggy!!! post a buggy pic Rick! we can go tearing through the desert after the meeting! thats my kind of wheelin!

:D

GrimmJeeper said:
i am willing to drive that far for FREE BEER and i want a ride in Rick's buggy!!! post a buggy pic Rick! we can go tearing through the desert after the meeting! thats my kind of wheelin!

:D

This is the only picture I have of it in Photobucket...
it won't be up and running this summer though...
100_2642.jpg

Jump This said:
But lets get real, nobody in thier right mind will come on out to my place during the summer. :cheers:

Ahhh I'll come down to your place Rick... us desert billys need to stick together... :skull1:

Da Mayor...

Back