• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaning after OME lift

That I don't know. Each company probably has its own view on the subject, as well as the production variances in manufacturing. When springs are made, though supposedly 'all the same', there can be considerable variances from one to another and the manufacturer/vendor should try their best to match them together. As I say, i onley know that OME sells them in driver/passenger sets from reading about them on that one page. I believe why they do it is a valid point, but of course not all people are going to agree with their vehicle looking like a leaned over drunk. They do make a 10mm trim spacer, part# OMEJGF10, that can be put on the low side to help straighten it up some. I'm surprised they didn't tell you about this themselves, but then it is harder and harder to find good customer service help these days. Maybe call back again and see if you can get a different person, who may have a different (better) answer for you. Unfortunatley that happens a lot these days. Jim

MJ's came from the factory nose down by about 1.75 inches when stock. I have two of them and they were both that way.

We are not talking about nose down so much as a little lean to the passenger side. I only know about OME lift on a TJ. There is one more coil on the drivers side spring. You dont need a third eye to see it, it is plane as day. I guess they are trying to compensate for the driver and extra stuff on the drivers side of the jeep. Im just glad I didnt go with OME. I would have had no idea to ask for matching springs and would have hated the way it looks. I dont think it really has any functional disadvantages, just looks funny.

Half inch? I doubt it. How much total lift do you have? With OME I am guessing 2"-3". Not too much strain there anyway.

I've been running 930's for about a year, and always thought it looked pretty level. I just replaced them this past weekend with a set of 934's, and it turns out I had put the old set in on the wrong sides. I didn't see the a/b on the tag untill I tried to find it. Needless to say, I made sure the new set was installed right. When you stop to look at them, there is a pretty obvious hieght difference.

Back