• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

late notice help request.....

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
i need a few strong people this afternoon or tomorrow night to help me move my jet ski, it is friggin heavy so i need at least 4 strong people plus myself. if you can help please post up, i am off work AGAIN!!!( meaning i will be checking in at random ) so you can call or pm me if you can as well.

thanks

i need a few strong people this afternoon or tomorrow night to help me move my jet ski, it is friggin heavy so i need at least 4 strong people plus myself. if you can help please post up, i am off work AGAIN!!!( meaning i will be checking in at random ) so you can call or pm me if you can as well.

thanks

I can lend a hand after work.

5 people to move it?

What do you got, one of those floating couches?

I have to work tonight but can lend a hand tomorrow.

tonight, or late tomorrow night. We have the M&G for socalxj tomorrow night. Is this thing not on a trailer?

Mark

it is on my flatbed and i need to move it off so i can tow my jeep to TDS and have a place to sleep. the item in question is a 2000 Kawasaki 1100 cc jet ski and yes, it is flippen heavy.

so who can make it tonight, i will have my daughter here as of 4:30 and dont plan to leave here till 6:30

my cell is 619 three one eight 7009

Last edited:
it is on my flatbed and i need to move it off so i can tow my jeep to TDS and have a place to sleep. the item in question is a 2000 Kawasaki 1100 cc jet ski and yes, it is flippen heavy.

so who can make it tonight, i will have my daughter here as of 4:30 and dont plan to leave here till 6:30

my cell is 619 three one eight 7009
ok, well i am off work tomorrow and can do this during the day if you guys want to, PLEASE let me know when is best asap, i want to go to TDS with out my jet ski on the back!!!!!!!!!!!

I am free in the morning, but I have ot be at work by 1 so I would have to leave your house by 12.

You have my #, just call me if thats what you wanna do...

Troy I'm off tonight give me a call if you need a hand. 951-313-0145

Back