• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Land Use Fund Raiser! Paracord braclets, slings, dog collars, etc, etc!

Looks like I'll get a 3 color soloman dog collar. I'll get that measurement for you. And I might just get a second two color collar - probably the braid you have shown as a bracelet.

Are these strong buckles? My dog can pull pretty good sometimes and I don't want to worry about it coming un-clipped or broken (haven't had this happen with any collars yet, just want to be sure they aren't made for chihuahuas or something).

Forgot to ask, you want red, orange, and yellow? Which would be the LEAST dominant color? I'm all out of orange, is there a specific shade you want?
Thanks,
Billy

Here's a red and black tire tread bar key chain I just finished for Sean. The tire tread bar uses about 1ft of cord for every inch of final design, so there is a little over 4ft of cord here.
InuuS.jpg

Billy

Last edited:
InuuS.jpg

Looks good...thanks

This pattern is done with a 3 pin knitting spool. It's the same pattern as the necklace/lanyard I posted with the smaller, type I cord. This can only be done with a single color, but it uses 16" of cord for every 1" of finished product and it is EXTREMELY fast to deploy. It does take quite a while to do this pattern though, so pricing may be a touch higher than some other options.
wQG37.jpg

oVzg8.jpg

Billy

Forgot to ask, you want red, orange, and yellow? Which would be the LEAST dominant color? I'm all out of orange, is there a specific shade you want?
Thanks,
Billy

Prefer yellow to be the least dominant, then orange, then red. Not sure what shade of orange, just something that looks like it's between the red and yellow.

I measured the dog and 17.5" will work. Shoot me your paypal info and I'll get you paid.

Thanks!
Chad

Prefer yellow to be the least dominant, then orange, then red. Not sure what shade of orange, just something that looks like it's between the red and yellow.

I measured the dog and 17.5" will work. Shoot me your paypal info and I'll get you paid.

Thanks!
Chad

Cool! And did you want to go with the buckle or the metal shackle?

Everybody else, I'm ordering more cord soon, so if you're thinking about getting something, please let me know what colors!

Thanks,
Billy

Buckle should work great.

You've got PayPal. ;-)

Thx

Here's a self defense tool made from a single strand (~16ft long) of brown camo. It was done with a 3 pin knitting spool with the wrist loop being a single loop sinnet. There is a 2oz weight in the monkey fist, which is not so heavy as to be annoying to carry, but it seems like it would be sufficient to dissuade a dog or attacker from continuing to bother you. The weight would also work great if you needed to deploy the cord and use it to swing the end over a tree branch or rock ledge or whatever. This pattern unties in less than 60 seconds.

pc33v.jpg

$14 + shipping

Billy

Cool. What shade of green? There are lots! Army green, neon green, standard green, blueish green, dark green, etc
Thanks,
Billy

army green would be great. also one of those self defense tools made of the brown camo would be great. lmk how much and if a money order would work

army green would be great. also one of those self defense tools made of the brown camo would be great. lmk how much and if a money order would work

Cool. I've got army green in stock. For the self defense monkey fist, do you mean like this one?
Here's a self defense tool made from a single strand (~16ft long) of brown camo. It was done with a 3 pin knitting spool with the wrist loop being a single loop sinnet. There is a 2oz weight in the monkey fist, which is not so heavy as to be annoying to carry, but it seems like it would be sufficient to dissuade a dog or attacker from continuing to bother you. The weight would also work great if you needed to deploy the cord and use it to swing the end over a tree branch or rock ledge or whatever. This pattern unties in less than 60 seconds.

pc33v.jpg

$14 + shipping

Billy

I'll need a measurements of the circumference that you want the bracelet and the dog collar. For the bracelet, just measure your wrist. For the dog collar, give me a measurement of what you want the circumference of the actual collar to be, so I'm not guessing how tight to make the collar on your dog's neck.

Thanks,
Billy

Back