• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Land Use Fund Raiser! Paracord braclets, slings, dog collars, etc, etc!

Take cash? Are you willing to do pick ups? I go up to diamond springs every now and then if that works for you.

Sure! Sounds good. If you're driving from Lodi to Diamond Springs, you'll pass my house about 20 minutes before you get to your destination, but I'm sure we can figure something out.

You sure about the 20.5" measurement? That's the size you want the collar, right? Not the size of the dog's neck?

Thanks,
Billy

Cool. I've got army green in stock. For the self defense monkey fist, do you mean like this one?

I'll need a measurements of the circumference that you want the bracelet and the dog collar. For the bracelet, just measure your wrist. For the dog collar, give me a measurement of what you want the circumference of the actual collar to be, so I'm not guessing how tight to make the collar on your dog's neck.

Thanks,
Billy

yeah that monkey fist. on the dog collar if you could do 15in in legth by 3/4 wide a inch wide would be alright also. if you could do that one in a blue and black. then the bracelet being 6inches. if you could do the dog collar with the mini shackles would be great.

thanks

Here are some pics of recent work...
AfY9E.jpg

Burgundy, black, & white

DIjXq.jpg

Greenbay Packers colors

Jphxm.jpg

St Lewis Rams colors

XwC0O.jpg

Burgundy, black, & grey (I really like this combo, especially with the clip.)

A couple different red, white, and blue fobs...
yFTPR.jpg

On the left, a 3 strand crown with a Matthew Walker knot at the end, rattlesnake knot on the right

x5aPt.jpg

Red, white, and blue camo cord and the rattlesnake knot

Phrym.jpg

The rattlesnake knot can only be done in a single color

Thanks for all the orders thus far guys and gals!
Billy

Man, those key fobbs came out awesome. The reason I went with the black burgundy and gray is bc those are what my jeep colors are. Gray w/ burgundy interior and soon to have black steelies, handles, grille, and mirrors. The one with white is for my buddy with a maroon FJ with the white top.

Can't wait to see the dog collar, the rest of the bracelets and other stuff.

Here's a few dog collars that I just finished...
Q9YD8.jpg

It's hard to tell in the picture, but the core is yellow, with orange and red on the outside.

EhJgQ.jpg

YrZJv.jpg

In my opinion, the standard soloman bar looks best up to about 20" in circumference. I made a couple variations with additional cores and with the double soloman bar pattern, but it just didn't look right. I would still recommend that for circumferences in excess of 20" and/or if you just want an extra chunky/thick look.

Billy

It's hard to tell in the picture, but the core is yellow, with orange and red on the outside.

In my opinion, the standard soloman bar looks best up to about 20" in circumference. I made a couple variations with additional cores and with the double soloman bar pattern, but it just didn't look right. I would still recommend that for circumferences in excess of 20" and/or if you just want an extra chunky/thick look.

Billy
What I do for most collars except for small dogs is double up the center and do the cobra weave. Its not super fat, but a little wider and stronger. Something to think about.

EhJgQ.jpg

Just received this in the mail the other day. Looks great! It is narrower than I expected, but it works on my dog. Thanks again for making these and donating the proceeds. Very cool of you.

Back