• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lambo doors?

Dave you make me laugh way to hard. Were do come up with this stuff.

I think you need to step back away from the computer, take a deep breath and relax! Look if you are going to be laughing at our tech thread I think that is just rude and will only end up with someones feelings hurt.

If you can I think you should MAN UP and say your sorry to myself, Jes and send every NAXJA BOD member a PM with 100 reasons why you will NEVER post mean and negitive thoughts on a NAXJA tech thread again.

I hope I have made my self clear, not just to CrazyMoose1990 but to all the Lambo Door haters of the world!

LAMBO DOORS ARE NOT TO BE LAUGHED AT!

I think you need to step back away from the computer, take a deep breath and relax! Look if you are going to be laughing at our tech thread I think that is just rude and will only end up with someones feelings hurt.

If you can I think you should MAN UP and say your sorry to myself, Jes and send every NAXJA BOD member a PM with 100 reasons why you will NEVER post mean and negitive thoughts on a NAXJA tech thread again.

I hope I have made my self clear, not just to CrazyMoose1990 but to all the Lambo Door haters of the world!

LAMBO DOORS ARE NOT TO BE LAUGHED AT!

You can't say "MAN UP". I see another "Rant" thread coming on. Why just the words alone mean you are calling the size of the mans junk into question. Not to mention his socio economic status.

You can't say "MAN UP". I see another "Rant" thread coming on. Why just the words alone mean you are calling the size of the mans junk into question. Not to mention his socio economic status.

I think it is better to say "Man Up!" then "Man Down!"

Look here, the last time I checked this was America, and I have been alive almost as long as I have been living, I think we can all agree to disagree about what we all know to be true, even if there is a majority of scientist that know it to be false!

I think we can all look behind us and past this, move forward out the back of the room we will all end up tomorrow where we were yesterday.

Even if your intelligents has dropped after reading this, I think we are all smarter now.

best tech thread ever!

Thank you and please don't for get to vote
rating_5.gif
http://www.naxja.org/forum/skorpyoimages/rating/rating_5.gif

The more that Jes and the URF Racing Group posts the more shmarter everyone will be! And shmarter is always better!

How about reverse gullwing doors? Then they could be used as some sort of anti-rollover device. I seem to remember some "XJ guy" on here years ago that wanted to do an anti-rollover device... Hmmm...
Was that a play on words !!

Reverse gullwing doors would be like airplane doors, and would work great on really tall lifted XJ's because they'd be steps to get in and out. Damn good idea!

I'm sure Letterman could build them.

Anyone installed Lambo doors on an XJ? I want Lambo doors but am concerned with the fabrication and wireing to install them.
Can you get a wireing kit or some kind of "boot" to cover the wireing that goes to the doors?
How about weight of the doors? I have a 10" sub, 6" ten way speaker, 20 led lights, and an amp in each door, will the Lambo kit be able to hold them up?
Thanks.

Not to hi-jack since ur asking about door but , when I was younger I wanted to install a suicide sunroof panel.....one that comes off in one piece from a-pillar to b pillar and all away across to the other a-pillar and b-pillar. I saw it on a couple of drop blazers but I wanted it reinforced so it could withstand twisiting offroad. I had a fab guy in daytona FL look at it and said he could do it for $1500 (done right). Abondeded the idea over the years but seeing this thread made me think of it.....I still think it would be cool, if done right.

I guess the point it, sure it can be done but not for a trail rig. THERE IS NO WAY SUICIDE DOORS, TOPS OR LAMBO DOORS HAVE ANY PLACE IN MODERATE TO EXTREME OFFROAD. THERE IS SIMPLY TOO MUCH FORCE SUBJECTED TO THE BODY FOR THOSE TYPE OF CUSTOM APPLICATIONS TO WITHSTAND AND KEEP THEIR INTEGRITY. If you want this type of design, better to post in street and performance. Not trying to be a dick, just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Not to hi-jack since ur asking about door but , when I was younger I wanted to install a suicide sunroof panel.....one that comes off in one piece from a-pillar to b pillar and all away across to the other a-pillar and b-pillar. I saw it on a couple of drop blazers but I wanted it reinforced so it could withstand twisiting offroad. I had a fab guy in daytona FL look at it and said he could do it for $1500 (done right). Abondeded the idea over the years but seeing this thread made me think of it.....I still think it would be cool, if done right.

I guess the point it, sure it can be done but not for a trail rig. THERE IS NO WAY SUICIDE DOORS, TOPS OR LAMBO DOORS HAVE ANY PLACE IN MODERATE TO EXTREME OFFROAD. THERE IS SIMPLY TOO MUCH FORCE SUBJECTED TO THE BODY FOR THOSE TYPE OF CUSTOM APPLICATIONS TO WITHSTAND AND KEEP THEIR INTEGRITY. If you want this type of design, better to post in street and performance. Not trying to be a dick, just my 2 cents

What do you know about MODERATE TO EXTREME OFFROAD?

I guess the point it, sure it can be done but not for a trail rig. THERE IS NO WAY SUICIDE DOORS, TOPS OR LAMBO DOORS HAVE ANY PLACE IN MODERATE TO EXTREME OFFROAD. THERE IS SIMPLY TOO MUCH FORCE SUBJECTED TO THE BODY FOR THOSE TYPE OF CUSTOM APPLICATIONS TO WITHSTAND AND KEEP THEIR INTEGRITY.

Yell much?

So, what's the difference between that and the stock doors? I don't see stock doors falling off all over the trails, heck, my doors never fell off nor did the rear hatch and my rig has 230,000 miles on it.
Just because your skill set for fab is lacking doesn't mean that others can't pull something like this off.
Besides, I'd never take my Jeep off road, I wouldn't want to scratch the paint. :anon:

Yeah a huge stinger also. I think the Lambo doors look great. But with stock doors falling off what will happen to Lambo doors. LOOK OUT BELOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back