• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KONY 2012 (Make Joseph Kony famous)

If you postin' 'bout Kony, I feel bad for you son, he snatched 99 kids and your status saved none

I just found this and thought i'd share.

13317674595191.jpg
If thats really Kony in that picture then a lot of overnight bandwagon facebook social activists are going to be really let down. Source on the picture?

and now that I scroll through facebook I see nothing of Kony 2012, that fad lasted for about a week.

If thats really Kony in that picture then a lot of overnight bandwagon facebook social activists are going to be really let down. Source on the picture?

and now that I scroll through facebook I see nothing of Kony 2012, that fad lasted for about a week.

more like 2 days id say. im starting to see invisible children bumper stickers on the cars of dumb teenage girls now though.

on thier website they say that picture was a "joke" that a bunch of peace dudes are holding up high powered guns. uhh ok? funny joke. that is kony in that pic, supposed to be some kind of peace signing that he later bailed on.

or at least thats what i gathered.

I tried it on mine and my fiance's facebook. No luck on either, I guess my friends aren't dumb enough. :(

Back