• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KONY 2012 (Make Joseph Kony famous)

I watched it. Kinda on the fence about it. Sure, it is terrible what is being done to those children. But when Sadam or Osama were doing similiar things, I didn't see tons of people jumping on the bandwagon to stop him. So I have mixed feelings.

But nonetheless. I hope they catch that bastard. :hang:

please take the time to see that this has already been posted and is still on the first page of threads :doh:

Infamous was the word you were looking for.

Seriously though, I feel like the axles on this bandwagon are about to snap like a D35. Some chick posted this crap on FB, and got all bent out of shape when I pointed out that posting something on FB does not qualify as "making a difference". Kind of like how all the child abusers stopped after everyone changed their FB picture to a cartoon.

Adam Carrollas rant on the Octupi summed this whole thing up nicely.

426054_2844580001145_1458725130_32270201_324963568_n.jpg

More insight on the Kony story and Invisible Children charity...... http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/post/18890947431/we-got-trouble
http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts...is_not_in_uganda_and_other_complicated_things

I'm digging deeper on this. Kony is an evil dude, there is no doubt. Invisible Children appears to support equally evil dudes who are fighting to gain the same power and oppression over the Ugandan people as Kony is.

Bottom line is, both sides are raping, killing and enslaving children and adults for their own personal gain.

Last edited:
gD992.png

Hah, I was thinking about that today. Bet he feels he won't get his hands dirty of killing children since he's not sending troops in to kill, but to train other troops to kill.

Because of course we've never sent in non combat troops to train other fighting forces before, nope, not wwII, nope, not vietnam, nope nope nope, its all obama being a softie, afraid of killing people. He didnt seem to care about getting his hands dirty on osama.

He didnt seem to care about getting his hands dirty on osama.

Libya?

Hah, I was thinking about that today. Bet he feels he won't get his hands dirty of killing children since he's not sending troops in to kill, but to train other troops to kill.

All of these people crying saying we need to hunt down Kony because he has an army of children.

To get Kony we'd have to kill an army of children. Seems pretty damn obvious.

Back